What sets my Indiana and Ohio Freightliner dealerships apart is that I use to drive a truck too. I started in the trucking industry while working as a school teacher in the Heartland and began driving trucks to earn extra money during the summers.
Starting with just one truck, my team and I eventually grew our fleet to more than 600 trucks and we became one of the top trucking companies in the United States. After selling that business to Burlington Northern Railroad, I continued investing in my automotive and commercial dealer networks by offering a full line of Freightliner, Western Star, Sprinter, Wabash, Timpte and East trucks and trailers in addition to used equipment. From the start, I have focused on always treating customers fairly and building strong relationships.
We continue to celebrate many wins here at Stoops Freightliner – Quality Trailer including:
- Opening a new state of the art Indiana new and used truck sales and service location in suburban Fort Wayne.
- Celebrating the success of our Stoops Express Assessment Service that reduces downtime for truckers and fleets.
- A great selection of new and used trucks and trailers for sale at each of our six locations in Indiana and Ohio in Indianapolis, Anderson, Fort Wayne, Fremont, Dayton and Lima.
- Continuing to be the overwhelming choice for heavy duty fleet service and commercial semi truck and trailer parts in the Midwest.
- Being a leader in medium duty by offering parts and service for the popular Freightliner Sprinter brand.
From my own years on the road, I understand how important it is to provide expert equipment consultation while keeping downtime to a minimum. This philosophy has helped to build one of the largest Freightliner truck dealerships in North America. Our dedicated employees at each of our six Stoops locations in Indiana and Ohio are invested in delivering value for fleets, owner operators and drivers. Choose Stoops – Freightliner Quality Trailer as your destination for medium and heavy duty equipment, parts and diesel service.