Commercial and heavy duty body repairs are our specialty at our Stoops Freightliner – Quality Trailer locations in Indiana and Ohio. Our experienced body repair technicians have decades of experience restoring heavy duty trucks and trailers in your fleet to their original condition. Our expert teams at either of our body shops in Indianapolis, Indiana or Lima, Ohio can provide complete Freightliner body restoration services. Highlights of our commercial body shop expertise include:
- Refinishing and painting of Freightliner, Mack, International, Timpte, Wabash and all other commercial vehicles including Class 8, medium duty, trailers, buses, emergency vehicles and other fleet equipment
- A 58 foot commercial capacity paint booth to accommodate any class of semi truck, trailer or Sprinter
- Commercial towing services available in addition to estimates completed at Stoops Freightliner – Quality Trailer or at the customer’s location
- Certification as a Rapid Repair Center for Great American Insurance Company
- Commercial body work for Mack Trucks, Peterbilt Equipment, International Semi Tractors, Dump Trucks and all Freightliner trucks
Need commercial collision, fabrication or body work in Indiana or Ohio? Stoops Freightliner – Quality Trailer will get your truck into our body shop and back on the road in no time.