Stoops Freightliner – Quality Trailer is a full-service Indiana and Ohio fleet management dealership network in the Midwest that offers you complete commercial truck repair and heavy duty maintenance in Indianapolis, Anderson, Fort Wayne, Fremont, Lima, and Dayton on all makes and models including tractors, Sprinters, motor homes, emergency vehicles, and school buses. We have over 225 fully trained and certified technicians at our Indiana and Ohio truck service locations for expert diagnosis and repair procedures for your semi trailer or commercial equipment. We handle it all from contract and preventative maintenance and heavy duty engine work to transmissions, brakes, satellite systems and chassis repairs.
We have trucks for sale but Stoops is also an authorized truck warranty repair facility for Freightliner, Sprinter, FCCC, Sterling, Western Star, Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit, MBE, Eaton, Meritor and Alliance Axles in Indiana and Ohio. We also have expert vehicle maintenance, trailer service, body shop capabilities and a complete parts inventory on site for fast truck repairs.
In addition we have the following services available for your commercial fleet:
- Corporate Truck Fleet Management Services
- Stoops Freightliner Express Assessment Program
- Certified Qualcomm repair and installation center
- Commercial Body Shop and Paint Booth For All Makes and Models
- Stoops Freightliner Indiana and Ohio Roadside Assistance and On-Site Service in Indianapolis, Anderson, Fort Wayne, Fremont Indiana and Dayton and Lima Ohio.
- VisCheck Machine for Brake, Suspension and Steering Diagnostics
- VisCheck Wheel Polisher that makes any rim look brand new
- Full axle alignment capabilities and Chassis Dynamometer for semi trucks
- Clean drivers’ lounge with snacks, showers, and washer / dryer machines
Is your truck down? Our truck mechanics will come to you…
- Stoops Roadside Assistance Team
- Stoops Mobile PM Repair Service
- Stoops On Site Repair Service and Maintenance
- 24 Hour Heavy Duty Repair Service
When you break down on the road and need diesel truck repair in Indiana or Ohio, we will send our all makes, all models truck service team to you. We provide a full range of mobile services which include roadside assistance, on-site service and mobile preventative maintenance services. All it takes is a call to our truck repair shops….24 hours a day.